Terms and Conditions
Gamma Office '95 s.r.l. with registered office in piazza di porta maggiore 6 00185, Rome, registered in the Companies Register of Rome, Rea Number (RM - 821148), is the owner of the website www.gammaoffice95.eu
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract entered into between Gamma office '95 s.r.l. and the customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by Gamma Office '95 s.r.l. which however reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order through the site, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the conditions fulfilled herein. This contract is to be considered valid only for material deliveries on Italian territory.
2. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages caused by the non-acceptance or partial acceptance of an order.Purchase method
1. The customer can only purchase products on the www.gammaoffice95.eu site, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description is purely representative of the article and may differ without notice. All purchase support information such as (Guides, Drivers, Error codes, etc ...) are intended as simple informative material not referable to the product and to this contract.
2. Correct reception by Gamma Office 95 s.r.l. of the order will be confirmed by Gamma Office ’95 s.r.l. via Telephone, Fax, Email or through our e-commerce.
3. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Gamma Office '95 s.r.l. will communicate promptly with the customer.
Delivery terms and costs:
1. For each order placed on www.gammaoffice95.eu, Gamma office 95 s.r.l. issues an invoice for the shipped material, which will be accompanying the goods and / or sent by email to the order holder, pursuant to art. 14 Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the customer at the time of the order is authentic. No change in the invoice will be possible after its issue.
2. No responsibility can be attributed to Gamma Office '95 s.r.l. in case of delay in processing the order or in delivering what has been ordered.
3. Delivery refers to street level unless otherwise agreed.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check that:
• The number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
• The packaging is intact, not damaged, not wet and in any case not altered even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape, Cellophane, etc. etc.)
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch of the packages or indications must be immediately reported to the Carrier, affixing the wording "ACCEPT WITH RESERVE" (specifying the reason for the reservation, eg "laundry packaging", " wet packaging "etc. etc.) on the proof of delivery of the Courier. Once the courier document has been signed, the Customer will no longer be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered. Any problems relating to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the items received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, in the manner provided for in this document.
4. In the event of failure to collect the material in stock at the courier's warehouses within 5 working days due to repeated impossibility of delivery to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be returned to the Gamma warehouses Office '95 srl and the shipping costs for non-delivery and return will be charged entirely to the customer.