Right of withdrawal:
1. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (or a natural person who purchases the goods for private use and for purposes not related to his professional activity), he has the right to withdraw the purchase contract for any reason and without any penalty except as indicated in the following points 3 and 4. All via the Gamma Office '95 srl reserves its unquestionable judgment to extend this right also to VAT holders.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send Gamma Office '95 s.r.l. a communication to that effect within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to:
Gamma Office '95 s.r.l.
Via Brennero 58A,
00013 Fonte Nuova (RM)
Once we have received this notice of withdrawal, the Gamma Office '95 s.r.l. will promptly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods. The goods must be returned intact, complete in all its parts and in the original packaging, kept and possibly used according to normal diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following points 3 and 4
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
• The right is applicable to the product purchased in its entirety; partial withdrawal cannot be exercised (e.g. accessories such as, Finisher, F / R form, Cabinet etc. etc.);
• By law, the return shipping costs are entirely borne by the customer; the delivery costs to the customer and any other accessory costs highlighted at the time of the order will not be reimbursed;
• Until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, the goods are under the complete responsibility of the customer;
• The return shipping methods for the goods will be subject to the directives declared by Gamma Office '95 s.r.l. upon receipt of the customer's intention to withdraw the purchase. (e.g. courier, packaging, insurance, timing, etc. etc.)
• Upon arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined by our staff in order to verify the integrity of the product. If found such, the Gamma Office ’95 s.r.l. will pay the amount net of shipping costs using the same payment method selected by the 'order within 14 working days.In the event of wear and tear from Multifunction or Printers, the Gamma Office '95 reserves the right to quantify the cost of each copy and / or print made to be retained on the reimbursement as a contribution to restore the asset with € 0.10 + VAT.
4. The right of withdrawal lapses as soon as the Gamma Office ’95 ascertains:
• The non-diligent and improper use of the asset has compromised its integrity or wear;
• That the good has been packaged in an unsuitable way for shipment
• The lack of integral elements or accessories of the product (accessories, optionals, cables etc. etc.)
• Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods will remain at the headquarters of Gamma Office '95 available to the customer for collection against him for no more than 2 months from the date of return of the goods.